Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What makes a Great Real Estate Blog

After taking a little time off for a much needed vacation, I have had the chance to think about what I appreciate and look for in real estate blogs.

Here's my short list of what I see as important qualities for establishing a long term interest in any Blog readership. Hopefully these will speak volumes for themselves. It seems to me that in the world of real estate there is so much information available that it often becomes watered down in the ongoing struggle to get out as much content as possible in order to beat out the others:


1. Frequency and quality of writing - Let's face it this is of primary importance in gaining any readership.
2. Relevant and informative content - The content has to establish some positive meaning in order to me to keep me coming back.
3. An understanding of how the real estate industry operates - This is something I look for in real estate blogs. I want to find an expert with real opinions that matter to the industry as a whole.
4. Active participation and insight into their local community - It means a lot to me when I find an agent who can provide a real sense of belonging to a community and who actually establishes herself as an individual who cares about the community they represent and live in.


If you want to find out about the inside details on real estate in Phoenix and the latest news and observations in local and national real estate be sure to visit the Phoenix Real eStatesman Phoenix Real Estate Blog.

5 comments:

Abid Shahzad said...

A blog is considered as a good one if it contain the good contents, useful for readers. The real estate blogs are good if they have specific information about the community they are representing including all like transportation facilities, health and shopping, education and fun, customs and trends etc. For example Brazil property blog must have best information about Brazil.

Anonymous said...

I feel I blog ahould invoke thought from the reader. Inform the reader and create interest about real estate issues and concerns. Not just noise or i have property to sell but a combination of all related content.

Dorothy said...

Hi Admin,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.

My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com

aisha said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
1984 Honda CRX AC Compressor

sellmyhouseinaz said...

This is a great site, A lot of people today, search for the best real estate agent. And yours is one of the best.

Arizona realtors